Re: CHECK IT OUT!

        I hate to even suggest it, fellow server members, but has the time
come to regulate some of the crap that is posted on this server??  Anyone's
opinion on dinosaurs and topics that pertain to them should be welcome, but
the "ooze" posting and now this chain-letter garbage has got to go!!!  I
logged on here because I was interested in joining an e-mail forum about
dinosaurs/paleontology/natural history, and I assume that everyone else did
too.
         Mickey, as lord and master of this server, what are your opinions?
Anyone else?  If there isn't regulation, then I ask that those on this
server who feel compelled to post chain-letters and other forms of
electronic guano, please go pester and annoy another server!!

Jason J. Head
Dept. of Geological Sciences
Southern Methodist University
Dallas, Tx. 75275