ARTHURDACTYLUS ETYMOLOGY

Is it not completely wrong to put a hyphen in _conan-doylei_, as the describers
(Frey and Martill I think) when they named _Arthurdactylus_ last year?

Has Bakker named or described the 'stretch snouted' daspletosaur I keep hearing
about?

"Homicide!!?? Nobody died!"  "Hey, the night is young"
"Its tail was forked like a whale's, and was 4-6 ft wide."

DARREN 'left the retake chemistry exam after 45 mins, haven't eaten a thing all
day, extremely fatigued due to hectic social life and lack of sleep, somewhat
ill due to excessive consumption of alcohol on boat cruise, extremely annoyed
with printing machines and photocopiers' NAISH