Subj:   CHECK IT OUT!
Date:   95-08-27 19:40:02 EDT
>From:  Staraz54
To:         =

ATTENTION ALL FAST MONEY MAKING SKEPTICS!
PLEASE READ AND ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING AND DETERMINE IF =

$5 IS WORTH KNOWING IF THIS IS REALLY POSSIBLE!!!!!

Dear Friends,

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was reposessed and the =
bill

collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was laid off and=
 my =

unemployment checks had run out. The only escape I had from the pressure =
of =

failure was my computer and my modem. I longed to turn my advocation into=
 my =

vocation.  This January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to =
the =

tropics. I bought a Lincoln Town Car for CASH in Feburary 1989.

I am currently building a home on the West Coast of Florida, with a priva=
te =

pool, boat slip, and a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room t=
able

and patio. I will never have to work again.  Today I am rich!  I have ear=
ned =

over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will become =
a =

millionaire within 4 or 5 months. Anyone can do the same. This money maki=
ng =

program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time. I have NEVER failed=
 to =

earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. Best of all you never have to
leave =

home except to go to your mailbox or post office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could e=
arn =

$50,000 dollars or more whenever I wanted. I was naturally very skeptical=
 and

threw the letter on the desk next to my computer. It's funny though, when=
 you

are desperate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy things. I spent=
 a =

frustating day looking through the want ads for a job with a future. The =

pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to unwind by booting up=
 my
computer and calling several bulletin boards. I read several of the messa=
ge =

posts and than glanced at the letter next to the computer. All at once it=

came =

to me, I now had the key to my dreams.  I realized that with the power of=
 the

computer I could expand and enhance this money making formula into the mo=
st
unbelievable cash flow generator that has ever been created. I substitute=
the =

computer bulletin boards in place of the post office and electronically d=
id
by =

computer what others were doing 100% by mail.  Now only a few letters are=

mailed =

manually.  Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin=

boards =

throughout the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky=
 =

break that you have waited for all your life, simply follow the easy =

instructions below.  Your dreams will come true.

        Sincerely yours,
   Dave Rhodes

INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received =

well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has remained successf=
ul =

because of the HONESTY and INTEGRETY of the participants.  Please continu=
its =

success by carefully ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is a little =

different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and =

tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of developing Mai=
ling

lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality li=
sts.
(The money made from the mailing lists are secondary to the income which =
is =

made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that
list.)

  1)  IMMEDIATELY mail $1.00 to the first 5 (five) names listed below
  starting at number 1 through number 5.  Send CASH only please (total
  investment $5.00). Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please
  add my name to your mailing list."

  (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are
  paying $1.00 for this service).

  2)  REMOVE the name that appears number 1 on the list. Move the other 4=

  names up one position. (Number 2 will become number 1 and number 3 will=
 =

  become number 2, etc.)

   Place your name, address and zip code in the number 5 position.

  3)  Post the new letter with your name in the number 5 position
  into 10 (Ten) separate bulletin boards in the message base or to the
  file section. Call the file, MAKE.MONEY.FAST.

  4)  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.  Keep a
  copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again
  whenever you need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you
  are automatically in the mail order business and people are sending
  you $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list. This list can than be
  rented to a list broker that can be found in the Yellow Pages for
  additional income on a regular basis. The list will become more
  valuable as it grows in size. This is a service.  This is perfectly
  legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of
  the postal lottery laws.

 NOTE: Make sure you retain EVERY Name and Address sent to you, either on=

       computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes they=

       send you.  This is PROOF that you are truely providing a service a=
nd
       should the IRS or some other Government Agency question you, you c=
an
       provide them with this proof!

      Remember as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully =

      followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation a=
s a =

      List Developer with one dollar each.  Your name will move up the li=
st =

      geometrically so that when your name reaches the number five positi=
on =

      you will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!
    =

 =

      =

      =

  1) Peter Hanna
      1603 Skye Drive
       Chapel Hill, NC 27516

  2) Sean McCarty
       20704 Calle Pera
       Yorba Linda, CA  29686

  3) Jim Williams
      8414 Inverness Way
       Chapel Hill, NC 27516

  4) Dusty Gulyassy
      724 Eden Ave.
      San Jose, CA 95177

  5) Marshall Reiss
      709 Bergerac
      St.Louis, MO. 63141

 The following letters were written by participating members in this prog=
ram.
  =

To Whom It May Concern:
  =

 About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I ign=
ored

it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the next two we=
eks.

I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow through and drea=
med =

of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and
could =

not possibly work.  I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same=
 =

letter posted on a local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of=
 =

giving it a try with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured=
, if

other people were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to part w=
ith =

Five Dollars.  But, I buy lottery tickets weekly in my province and have =

nothing to show for it but ticket stubs.  This week I decided to look at =
this

as my weekly lottery purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out o=
ne
dollar in each as directed.  Two weeks went by and I didn't recieve anyth=
ing =

in the mail.  The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what =

happened!  I can't say I received $50,000, but it was definitely well ove=
r =

$35,000!  For the first time in ten years, I got out of debt.  It was gre=
at.

Of course, it didn't take me long to go through my earnings so I am using=
 =

this excellent money opportunity once again.  Follow the instructions and=
 get

ready to enjoy.
  =

    Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so =

 together we can convince people who are skeptical that it really works!

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.23195.emout04.mail.aol.com.810184497--