Re: Michael Benton a Creationist?

Mickey Rowe wrote:

>> It ain't so.  The Benton refered to is an Australian medical
>> researcher with a less than adequate grasp of modern evolutionary
>> theories. *NOT* Dr. MJ Benton of Bristol University.
>
>Shame on you, Chris!  I hoped to let this go because I really don't
>think discussions about creationism belong on this list, but with all
>this misinformation flying around...  All of the Benton confusion
>could have been avoided but for the fact that the person who brought
>this up misspelled the guy's name.  Denton is the name of the
>creationist!

Sheesh! I thought the "The Benton refered to" was explanitory enough. What,
you want me to fill in the blanks as well? That's the trouble with a brain
the size of a planet :-)

Did I mention the pain down my left side?

OTOH, it appears the "Michael Denton," which should have gone between "is"
and "an" appears to have disappeared down a quantum wormhole during the
editing process. Tricky things quantum wormholes. Can remove whole quite
suddenly!

>P.S.  This just goes to show... how can Nedin be trusted?

I say he can't!

Chris

it was all downhill from there.