Re: Field Museum redux

At 12:05 AM 9/2/95 -0400, GSP1954@aol.com wrote:
>"Equal time" would also mean teaching astrology along with astronomy

Judging from the questions members of the *adult* public asks (even here,
within sight and sound of the Kennedy Space Center), I believe I'd make a
lot more money by quitting the planetarium and casting horoscopes. On the
other hand, the intelligent questions posed by *elementary school kids*
gives me reason to keep up the struggle.

-= Tuck =-