[no subject]

 Diplodocus bit too.  I suppose once G.S.P. heard it
he went straight to the drawing board and re-edited ALL of his sauropod
drawings with thin long spines going down their necks, backs, and tails.  I
know Mr. Paul did that with his Brachiosaurs, Camarasaurs, Euhelopods, and
Diplodocids.  Does this evidence hint that spines could have been on
titanosaurs too?

I suppose as dinosaurs get wackier and wackier externally, I might as well
draw my dinosaurs along the lines of the evidence...

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)