Sue and the Black Hills Institute

   "Sue" has cropped back up in the echos, so I thought I'd gather the most
recent articles I could find on the subject and put them on my web page.

   The most recent article was written in March; however, if you haven't read
it already, you ought to take a look at the CATO Institute's Congressional
testimony on the subject (from February 1995).

** 9/16/95.  T. rex is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Visit our home page at    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ for price lists and dinosaur essays.     **