Re: Sue

At 8:39 PM 9/17/95, Kelly Milner-Halls wrote:
>Michael asked whatever happened to the $5000 Williams received for Sue?
>Call that venture capital I guess.  Investment in disaster!
>
>I can't begin to express how frustrated this whole situation makes me.
>The irony is not even remotely amusing...the FEDS rushing in to rescue a
>priceless "artifact" from the "evil" hands of Peter Larson...handing it
>over, in the end, to someone who has no passion for paleo.  I know,
>perhaps Williams will piece Sue out...like scrap metal - - sell her
>skull to Newt, to replace the cast in his office.  THAT would be the
>capper, no?
>
>At least Peter loved her.  Did we LEARN anything boys and girls?
>
>Kelly Milner Halls
>Girl Dino Writer

        The BHI did: what the shoe feels like on the other foot, or what it
feels like when you make an amazing discovery, and it gets shipped off to a
private individual.  This is kharma supreme for the BHI,  make no mistake.
Everybody involved w/ that situation is a money-grubbing sunvabitch.
Selah.

Jason J. Head
V.P. graduate student
Dept. of Geological Sciences