Re: Sue

Michael asked whatever happened to the $5000 Williams received for Sue?
Call that venture capital I guess.  Investment in disaster!

I can't begin to express how frustrated this whole situation makes me.
The irony is not even remotely amusing...the FEDS rushing in to rescue a
priceless "artifact" from the "evil" hands of Peter Larson...handing it
over, in the end, to someone who has no passion for paleo.  I know,
perhaps Williams will piece Sue out...like scrap metal - - sell her
skull to Newt, to replace the cast in his office.  THAT would be the
capper, no?

At least Peter loved her.  Did we LEARN anything boys and girls?

Kelly Milner Halls
Girl Dino Writer