Re: Blood flow in Sauropods

WILLSCULPT@aol.com (Bill Hunt) declares:

> Final point: If you are a Sauropod or an Elephant, 2 meters high at
> the shoulders you have got to get your mouth to ground level, or the
> ground to your mouth.

While we're talking about the certainty with which we can draw
conclusions about extinct animals, keep in mind that the above
assumption isn't necessarily correct.  The most obvious reason to go
along with the assumption would be that animals need to drink.  But
there are known exceptions (e.g. kangaroo rats) -- animals that obtain
all of their water from their food.