Re: Warm blooded vs. Cold blooded

In a message dated 95-09-14 23:40:30 EDT, GSP1954@aol.com writes:

>and I frankly
>think the movie would have been improved if one of the "peaceful as a cow"
>brachiosaurs had gulped down the little brats.
and dinogeaorge replies:
Right on, Greg! It would have improved the movie 100%! (Trouble is, Spielberg
and company wouldn't have made nearly as much money, because parents wouldn't
bring their children to a movie where the kids become dino food. So the kids
lived, and the plot suffered.)

To both dinogeorge and Greg

If and when I buy an island, you two can be the veru first guests!

-C Pretzman