is this book out yet?

Greetings!  Does anyone on this list know whether or not a new book on
bird evolution by Alan Fedducia has been published yet?  It is my
understanding it was supposed to be sometime this year...

I've just returned to lurking on this list after a two month absence, so
if this has already been discussed while I was away I apologize for the
redundancy.  Would appreciate any relevant information though.

TIM ISLES
University of Victoria

"You're finished, thunderlizard!"
"You'll know when I'M finished by the number of stars you'll be seeing
through yer black eyes!!"