Re: RE: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

A) You saw Jurassic Park, the brachiosaur heads were correct in size and
could have easily eaten the Doc and the kids. Sauropods may well have picked
up "small creatures" for the calcium, proteins, salts etc, and I frankly
think the movie would have been improved if one of the "peaceful as a cow"
brachiosaurs had gulped down the little brats.

B) A little more seriously, the mouths of 30-50 tonne brachiosaurs were
420-480 mm across. I admit they would have a problem with Jackie GLeason

GSPaul