Re: RE: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

No, I am not saying mouth width is related to metabolic rate. I am saying
sauropod mouths were as large as those of mammals scaled relative to body
mass (and when body mass is the same), so the common belief that sauropods
had heads too small to sustain a high rate of food consumption is erroneous.
You keep making ambigious statements such as that I make lots of assumptions.
What assumptions? I measure the skulls and mouths of sauropods and big
mammals, find there is little difference in gross cropping capacity. So were
is the assumption.

GSPaul