Re: our lady of the sauropods

        It can also be found in a collection called "The Science-Fictional
Dinosaur" along
with several other excellent short stories.  One of the best is the
first, "The Wings of a Bat" by Poul Anderson, the story about a doctor in
a mining camp that has been sent back to the Cretaceous, who is manuvered
into assuming responsibility for a baby Pteranodon.  In addition to being
extrtemely funny, the story is remarkably realistic in portraying animal
behavior.  I still have the copy I have cherished since I was an obnoxious
little dinosaur nut (don't say it, Jerry).

J.Martz