Jurassic Park, the sequel

   I noticed that the Jurassic Park sequel by Michael Crichton, _The Lost
World_, comes out in a couple of weeks.

   Just an observation:

   I have never seen the novel for the sequel to a blockbuster movie come out
more than a couple of days before the premier of the sequel.  Therefore, for
all of those thinking you'll spend the next 2 years knowing what the second
movie will be like, *might* find themselves sorely disappointed.

** The DinoStore NOW OPEN             ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** Price list current as of 9/12/95   ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
** T. rex Dinosaur-of-the-month       ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   ** last dip in Possum Lake             **