dino snots

Ok, now I know this may disgust a few people, but, the fires of curiostiy have
got me
burning, and I just have to know this.  Has anyone ever found fossilized snot?

If you're wondering how this came up, I was in Geo lab the other day,
classifying
minerals, when one, (whose name I do not remember off hand)  looked much like a
big dino
booger.  (for lack of a better word)

I know feces has been found, but I'm wondering if perhaps a dinosaur sneezed
sometime,
and it somehow got fossilized.  Please write if you can stop laughing.

Sabrina