Re: Re: Re: stuff

>But lions regularly hunt Cape Buffalo and other big ungulates with long horns
>and nasty bites in certain locales. Even well armed herbivores are vulnerable
>to predation as long as they are not a whole lot bigger than the predator.

Indeed. I was just commenting on the statement that T. rex had "nothing to
fear from its prey".  I may be a tyranno-fanatic, but I'd say it did have
something to fear.  Something it could kill, sure, but something it could
fear as well.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Dept. of Geology