Re: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

Your presumption is quite incorrect. Dinosaurs are "exotics" of unknown
physiology, that ectothermy is primitive is an irrelevant accident. T

o start from the assumption that dinosaurs were either ectotherms (the
traditional bias) or endotherms (the Bakker bias) or something else (a common
bias), and that alternate metabolics must be demonstrated is stacking the
deck in each case. The way to do it is assume what is true, that we do not
know what the physiology of dinosaur/s was, and find the best fit solution.

I will soon post a message deconstructing the nonsense about respiratory
turbinates.

GSPaul