Re: Atmospheric O2

I agree and Dr. Rigby of Notre Dame, along with partners, has tested amber
for its diffusion rate.  He found no movement through amber resin.  This
contridicts another published study(I forget who), where gas passed through
the amber.  The error in that study was the brittle nature on 65 my amber.
 The amber slices cracked and the gas diffused.

Rigby has not found any method to increase O2 levels above todays
concertration.

Michael