Re: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

Jason Head (head@lust.isem.smu.edu) writes with apparent trepidation:

>         And now to be flamed: As much as I hate to admit it, John
> Reuben has raised several valid points against truely endothermic
> dinosaurs.

Just to make sure the new people in the crowd are aware, Jason is
alluding to work that was published earlier this year (watch the
spelling of the name, Jason!):

Ruben, J. 1995.  The evolution of endothermy in mammals and birds:  From
     physiology to fossils.  ANNUAL REVIEW OF PHYSIOLGY, 57:69-95.

I think that article is a must-read for anyone wishing to argue pro or
con about dinosaurian endothermy.