Re: Atmospheric O2

Given enough time (millions of years) and  heat oxygen can probably
diffuse through almost anything. However I doubt it could concentrate to
levels higher inside amber than outside. The fact that O2 concentrations
higher than today's ambient concentrations were found  says only one

thing to me: if it  was 35% inside amber it may've been even higher outside.
A 14% difference between O2 conc. in amber versus today's ambient concentration
is a fairly significant difference.

(Respiratory Care Department/SI University Hospital)
E-mail: grenard@herpmed.com
http://www.xmission.com/~gastown/herpmed.com

This message sent by Netmanage CHAMELEON