Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

I would like to address the issue of "Were dinosaurs warm or cold blooded?"
I think they were warm blooded.  They weren't built like today's
reptiles, they were built like mammals.  To me, the herbivores were like
todays elephants, cattle, and deer.  They spent their days grazing and
avoiding getting eaten by the carnosaurs who were like todays lions and
wolves.  Being cold blooded would have made it very difficult for
dinosaurs to exist because of their size.  By the time they were warmed
up enough to move it would have been getting dark again.