DINOSAUR IMAGES

YOU WANT  DINOSAURS; YOU GOT 'EM !

I am a recently retired  geologist from Northeast  Missouri State University;
 Kirksville, MO.   I have an interest  in the ROCKS -AND -FOSSILS  group
  for two reasons.  First, I am an avid photographer, and have built up an
enormous collection of PHOTOS  of rocks, minerals and fossils. I am
interested in adding photos of any good specimens, and will travel to do so.
 If anyone has good specimens, perhaps in the course of a trip, I could
schedule  a meeting to get photos of theirs.  I can only pay you in photos,
as although I am trying to market them, (and have made some  sales) expenses
manage to stay in excess of income.

This brings me to the second item.  I am producing a set of CD ROMs of my
geologic photos.  I have in excess of 11,400 photos total  on three disks;
 in  3 categories.  The most important disk is that of FOSSILS, (many
dinosaurs included)  ROCKS AND MINERALS !  The other two are of GEOLOGIC
PROCESSES,  and MAPS/AERIAL PHOTOS.  Each disk has about 4,000 images on it.
  I am producing  these on a one-off basis, so far for MACINTOSH ONLY.  I
have a DEMO DISK of 14  DINOSAUR  IMAGES   on a MACINTOSH FORMAT,  high
density, 3 1/2" floppy disk, of which I will send a copy to anyone FREE.
 When you receive it, I would appreciate a little help with postage (but that
is not required).  I should like to hear from anyone interested.  I am
working on a Windows version.

Best Regards,

Albert J. Copley
17 Leisure Drive