Re: High speed rocks and strange notes.

>On a related note: anyone else see adds for some "paranormal" show on which
>they had an 'arkeologist' pointing to a doubly-plunging anticline, and
>calling it the Ark?

Unfortunately, it is a matter of great national shame for Australia to
admit that one of our exports is one Alan Roberts who is the leading
proponent of this thesis (our revenge for Coca cola, McDonalds and Rambo?).
Ian Plimer from Monash Uni has done a brilliant job of debunking this
clain, including a very good television special. More info available on
personal request to me.

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au