Re: summer field opportunities

>For anyone running or planning to run summer field opportunities, now
>is a great time to snag some summer help.  I will gladly advertize to
>my dinosaur class anyone's program that can send me info.  This is
>particularly relevant since in about 2 weeks they will hear a seminar
>from one QC student who spent 3 weeks at the Tyrell's field program this
>summer.  I am sure that this will excite some interest, so if you have
>info please send it to me.  thanks

   Please send them my way as well.  I'm toying with the idea of providing a
"travel agent" type service for dino digs.

** The DinoStore TO START OPS IN SEPT ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** Check out my homepage for details  ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
** It's almost time!!!!               ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   ** last dip in Possum Lake             **