Drat! Adv.: The DinoStore; special offer for Dinolist addendum

   I forgot to mention that in addition to the type of list, you need to
specify how you want it send:  as message text or a bin-hex attachment.

** The DinoStore TO START OPS IN SEPT ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** Check out my homepage for details  ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
** It's almost time!!!!               ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   ** last dip in Possum Lake             **