Pelecanimimus quadrate

Tom Holtz asked me about the position of the quadrate of Pelecanimimus. As we t
old in the paper, the posterior part of the skull (in the plate that is prepare
d) is crushed, so the identification of the bones is very dificult. We are wait
ing to finish the preparation of the other plate to try a reconstruction of the
 caudal part of the skull. Paul Sereno was here in Madrid last April or May (I
can't remember it exactly), and he agreed with me: it is nearly impossible to i
dentify the bones in this zone of the skull. They are broken and displaced.
I will inform you when the preparation of the other plate finish.
Bye! Nino