Giganotosaurus

I just have one question about G. (for now).  Is the first G in the name
supposed to be said like a "J" (as in Girrafe or Gigantic), or as a "G" (as
in Girl or Get)?
I would like to say that I think that Giganotosaurus was a poorly chosen name
purely because of the fact that it sounds so much like Gigantosaurus, it
would sort-of be like someone naming an Allosaur BrontUsaurus or something;
it's just too confusing.
Also, imperitor would definately be better than carolinii.  Let's all rename
it _Caroliniraptor imperitor_ (ya, ya, I know we can't do that).  Just for
future reference, I will NEVER EVER put "saurus" in any dinosaur name I
invent, not ever!

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com