To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: The Lost World: Mini-Review
Date: Monday, September 25, 1995 5:46PM

>If the scenes remain in the movie version, some of them will be very
>challenging for the FX people.

   I'll just reiterate my doubt that this will be the sequel to the movie.
I'm not aware of any instance in recent memory where the novel for the
sequel to a blockbuster movie came out more than a few days, let a lone
several years, before the sequel.

** THE DINOSTORE.  Our products include Dinosaur related books, the Battat
**
** 1/40th scale Museum of Science collection, fine fossil replicas by
**
** Skullduggery, and Safari Poison Dart Frogs.  Price list current as of
**
** 9/19/95.  T. rex is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Visit our home page at
**
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ for price lists and dinosaur essays.
**