frogs

Hi

not withstanding the very real problem with frogs lately for reasons unknown,
I have a very robust aggregate of frogs and toads here in rural va.  And the
snakes feed well as do the frogs and the mice and the bugs and the flowers
and the wild turkeys and the several deer families and the foxes and the bald
eagles and the ausprey and on and on.  all I'm saying is that there are lots
of places where natures is doing quite nicely with a rural population of
people including a whole bunch of hunters. its really great!!

A comment on the fragile animals.  in the explosion of mt st hellans the
ground hogs that lived underground in the direct path of all the destruction
lived through it and are still living in the same place 10 years after. Frogs
dig in also.

its all not so bad
paul