Taxonomy books

Can anybody out there recommend a good book on taxonomic/phsyiological terms?
I'm working my way through The Dinosauria and would like to get a handle
on rostral vs. caudal vs. squamosal vs.....well you get the idea.
There is always the dictionary I realize, but I figure something with a little
more meat or background to it would help more conceptually. My current plan
is to bean my brother with The Dinosauria and steal his copy of Gray's while
he's out the next time he's home from med school, but it seems like there should
be a better way... :)

Thanks,
----Steve