Re: Posting freedom

    On behalf on the other Neo-Nazi, child butchering subscribers and
Mickey, Dictator in Chief, I'd like to respond this little posting.
     The reason I personally, and I suspect other suscribers have become
annoyed at the undinosaurian postings has nothing to do with enforcing
our own political opinions.  If you do post material irrelevant to the
subject matter, we will not take down your door with fire axes.  We are
annoyed because we are subscribing to this list to discuss and learn
about a particular subject matter.  If we wanted to find out about or discuss
politics, freedom of speech is not impinged, you can subscribe to a
network that discusses these things.  We just don't want to hear about
it, at least not on this mailing list.  If you would like to respond to one
of the political tracts that has already come through, you can respond to
the individuals at thier e-mail adresses but DON'T PUT It ON THE
DINONET.  I get about a zillion mesaages a week, and keeping track of
them is difficult enough.
     I don't think we need to vote on it or enforce our opinions with
harsh penalties or genocide.  I think if everyone uses a little
good personal judgement in what is relavant to THIS LIST, everybody can
get along fine.  We are all on this list to have fun, so why screw it up
by being anal?

J.Martz