Re: Posting freedom

Lightwaves@aol.com said:
> The time is upon us to consider the ramifications of limiting the subject
> matter to be posted to this list. Who is to make the decisions as to what
is
> acceptable and what is not? Should it be Mickey Rowe, the administrator?
> Should it be a collective judgement of list subscribers? Should it be the
> watchful eye of our government? Who?

I'm afraid I don't see what's wrong with the current scheme. If I remember
correctly both crossposts and non-member posts are already bounced
automatically, and that accounts for the majority of junk found on most
lists.

What specifically are you finding objectionable, and why do you think this
list needs moderation to solve it?

-Mars