Re: Errata -Allosaurus

Fred Bervoets wrote:

>George wrote:
>
>>Sorry: two meters tall is a fairly LARGE theropod, about medium-size for an
>>_Allosaurus_.
>
>Medium? As far as i know Allosaurus could become 39 ft / 12 m long.
>So an medium sized would be 6 m long and not two.

George is talking about height i.e. measurement from foot to head (or
shoulder) whilst standing. Not the length of the animal from nose to tail.
A standing, adult _Allosaurus_ would probably measure approx 4-5 metres in
height. Hence 2 metres is about medium-sized.

Chris

it was all downhill from there.