Biota of Cloverly Formation

For those who are curious, the Cloverly Formation is that in which
Deinonychus antirrhopus lived, in the late Early Cretaceous Period.

I am trying to do a minor project on the ecosystem/environment in which
Deinonychus lived.  Does anybody have any information on the plants and
animals present in the Cloverly Formation is Deinonychus's day?  I know of
a few animals present -- _Microvenator celer_, _Sauropelta edwardsi_, and
the main large herbivore, _Tenontosaurus tilleti_.  What other animals
shared the formation with Deinonychus?  What kind of plants and terrain is
the Cloverly know to have?

If you can give any info offhand, or can point me to an easily accessible
resource, I would really appreciate it.

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)