V. mongoliensis studies reveal...

Concerning the Deinonychus/Velociraptor union -- I heard that a paper on
Velociraptor mongoliensis was recently published, and it had positive
conclusions that Deinonychus and Velociraptor should be kept as separate
genera.  If by any chance any of you dino junkie have this paper on hand,
could you type it on your computer and put it on the mailing list?  I just
subscribed to the dinosaur list recently, so unfortunately I missed that
Deinonychus/Velociraptor debate a while back...

The best,

Raptor RKC

Rachel Clark

                                    A human physically but a raptor at heart.

A teen presently residing in New Joy-zee.
Student, studies dinosaurs and nature, loves animals (especially guinea
pigs!)

"Look at people for what they are, not for what they aren't."