Re: Horner's T. rex

Concerning hunting habits of old tyrannosaurs

Because most dinosaurs always grew during life, like many fish and reptiles
they probably never really "aged" like mammals and birds. Nor do we find
examples of dinosaur jaws in which
 tooth replacement has slowed down. Most dinos probably keeled over only when
trauma, toxins, disease etc got them. Until then they were probably fully
vigorous.

I've been working on aging and immortality for my cyber book, that's why I'm
throwing this in.

GSPaul