Re: Runk! Honk!

In a message dated 95-09-23 06:34:51 EDT, farlow@CVAX.IPFW.INDIANA.EDU
writes:

>Well, I cannot sit idly by and listen to repeated slander of the chief piece
>of literature that thrilled my youth: Turok, Son of Stone.

Another really nice comic, which I think predated Turok #1 by a year or so,
was Joe Kubert's Tor (1,000,000 BC). It only lasted six issues or so. I
recall coming across a couple of issues (there was even a 3-D issue or two)
when I was a kid growing up in Buffalo. Beautiful swipes from Charles R.
Knight, even though I didn't know it at the time. I think Don Glut's
_Dinosaur Scrapbook_ displays a cover or two from that series.

G.O.