Re: Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

>Is that STILL around?!  I saw an issue or two about 20 years ago.  No
>women in it then, though; it was just a couple of American Indians
>scrambling to stay alive in the Mesozoic (no, I don't know how they got
>there).  I would have thought it would have run out of plot
>possibilities fairly quickly.
>
>--
>Jim Foley                             Symbios Logic, Fort Collins

Going back to my childhood (sometime shortly after the K-T boundary), I
recall that Turok and his pal (Andar, I think) fell into some sort of Grand
Canyon where all sorts of prehistoric beasties still survived - sort of like
Conan Doyle's (original) Lost World, but down, not up.
Office: 130 Adelaide Street W., Suite 1940
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 3P5