Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

>>> "Bonnie Blackwell, x 3332" <bonn@qcvaxa.acc.qc.edu> said:

  and if you think jp is all that bad, try the comic book Turok,
  Dinosaur Hunter for a refreshing change 8*) (note the sarcasm there
  eh?) that one carries the message that violence is the best way, that
  killing is good, and perserving animals for study is not.  women are
  really protrayed as stupid creatures who will destroy you if associate
  with them at all.  boy jp is great by comparison!

Is that STILL around?!  I saw an issue or two about 20 years ago.  No
women in it then, though; it was just a couple of American Indians
scrambling to stay alive in the Mesozoic (no, I don't know how they got
there).  I would have thought it would have run out of plot
possibilities fairly quickly.

--
Jim Foley                             Symbios Logic, Fort Collins
Jim.Foley@symbios.com                        (303) 223-5100 x9765

* 1st 1.11 #4955 * "I am Homer of Borg! Prepare to be...OOooooo! Donuts!!!"