Re: SUE.. what to do?

>From: jpoling@infinet.com (Jeff Poling)
> > > Why don't we all suggest this to the government?
> >
> >    Because some of us believe Sue rightfully belongs to BHI?
>
>Is there any chance of the ruling being overturned?

   As I understand it, the Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal on
ownership of the skeleton, so there is little chance of it being overturned.

>If not, we need to make the best of a bad situation.  Having the
>government buy it seems the best alternative given the court
>ruling.

   Perhaps.  But I still believe the skeleton belongs to BHI and it make it
very difficult for me to suggest something that permanently takes it away
from them.

** 9/19/95.  T. rex is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Visit our home page at    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ for price lists and dinosaur essays.     **