Re: SUE.. what to do?

>From: jpoling@infinet.com (Jeff Poling)
 > > Why don't we all suggest this to the government?
 >
 >    Because some of us believe Sue rightfully belongs to BHI?

Is there any chance of the ruling being overturned?

If not, we need to make the best of a bad situation.  Having the
government buy it seems the best alternative given the court
ruling.

If the ruling is later reversed, I suppose that the proceeds from
the plaster cast sales could be transfered to BHI, along with a free
plaster cast.

The peace of God be with you.