The PAST is the Key to the Future

This is a great little book put out by the Canadian Geoscience education
Network and the GAC.  Some of you may have received it if you were at either
the Geological Association of Canada Conference or the Canadian Quaternary
Association (CANQUA) Conference.  For anyone who would like to have a copy,
canqua has the opportunity to purchase a bulk supply from CGEN/GAC.
If we order enough, it will cost $2 per booklet.

The booklet describes how to go about increasing the public awareness of
geoscience.  It is filled with great advice, good resources, names to call
for help, etc. I highly recommend it for anyone who goes out to give public
addresses, esp. for those going to visit schools.

If you are interested in receiving a copy (or several) at $2 + Postage
(<$1 in Canada or the USA, ~ 1.50 in Europe), please let
me know asap.  I must order the Canqua supplies for next year before the
end of this month.   Please reply to ME DIRECTLY AND NOT TO THE LIST.
thanks

Bonnie Blackwell,                               bonn@qcvaxa.acc.qc.edu
Dept of Geology,                                (718) 997-3332
Queens College, City University of New York,    fax:  997-3349
Flushing, NY 11367-1597