Crichton on Larry King

        I just heard on CNN that Michael Crichton will be on Larry King's
show tonight (Friday) at 9pm (EDT) to talk about "The Lost World."

        Also, I have a couple of new refs here from the September issue
of the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology (vol. 15, no. 3).  Not all dino
refs, I know, but once I got started I just couldn't stop...

Kevin D. Doyle & Hans-Dieter Sues
pg 545-53
"Phytosaurs (Reptilia: Archosauria) from the Upper Triassic New Oxford
Formation of York County, Pennsylvania"

D.E. Fastovsky & J.M. Clark & N.H. Strater & M. Montellano & R. Hernandez
& J.A. Hopson
pg 561-75
"Depositional environments of a Middle Jurassic terrestrial vertebrate
assemblage, Huizachal Canyon, Mexico"

Philip J. Currie
pg 576-91
"New information on the anatomy and relationships of _Dromaeosaurus
albertensis_ (Dinosauria: Theropoda)"
Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Love them dromaeosaurs!

Martin G. Lockley & Adrian P. Hunt
pg 592-614
"Ceratopsid tracks and associated ichnofauna from the Laramie Formation
(Upper Cretaceous: Maastrichtian) of Colorado"

James A. Hopson
pg 615-39
"Patterns of evolution in the manus and pes of non-mammalian therapsids"