Re: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

     >>         2. Carotaurus is a chameleon!!!
     >> Any bets that the Kenner corp. suggested that
     >> one??  "You know Mike, if there was a chameleon-dinosaur in the
     book/movie, >> we could make dozens of versions of the same dinosaur!!
      Big bucks baby!! >> and we wouldn't even have to make extra molds!!!"

     >        Have Kenner corp. developed chameleonic plastic?? >
     >        Adam Yates

     =Not to my knowledge, but they could crank out forty gazillion
     =Carnotorus toys, and paint them in different schemes "New from
     =Kenner! Its Chain-Link Carnotaurus!  You can also buy Stone-Fence
     =Carnotaurus and Desert-Storm Carnotaurus! Collect them all!!" Yuck.

     What they have is a plastic they use mostly in dolls, that has a
     memory for pattern while cold or dry and yet can display a different
     pattern while hot or wet.  Like the thing that they put sometimes on
     coffee cups to make the Cheshire cat smile appear or disappear when
     you add hot coffee.
     It's pretty garish.  They use it on My Little Pony and just check out
     Hollywood Hair Barbie that is a blonde when normal, but just put water
     on her head and she's suddenly a natural redhead.
     I'm in trepidation over the same thing happening to a dinosaur.

     -Betty