Re: FOR MICKEY..

>From: "D.W.Naish" <dwn194@soton.ac.uk>
 > I heard this morning that the new, mega-huge South American theropod will be
 > described in next week's Nature as _Gigantosaurus carolini_. I thought
 >  that _Gigantosaurus_ had already been used for _incertae sedis_
 > sauropods...

The name wasn`t _Gigantosaurus_, it was _Giganotosaurus_.
                                              ^ note the extra letter

Of course I read it as "Gigantosaurus" at first myself, until I
reached the point in the article where it said the name included
'noto' in reference to its being found in the southern hemisphere.

It's "giant southern lizard", not "gigantic lizard"

The peace of God be with you.