Re: Warm Blooded vs. Cold Blooded

>     =Too bad for the book. Spielberg & co. changed other things in the
>     =book, so they could have changed that, too.
>
>     Yeah, In the book we had Compys eating babies..........You don't know
>     how disapointed I was.  Maybe next movie.
>
>     -Betty

Well, as one of the few people here that seems to have enjoyed the film more
than the book, I think Spielberg would have been a prize fool to include all
the book's violence and its dark, bitter tone, risk getting an R rating and
lose the audience he needed to pay for all those nifty computer animations.

I did miss the pterodactyls, though.  Still hoping for some in JP2....
Office: 130 Adelaide Street W., Suite 1940
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 3P5