Re: Pterodactyloids may not have been monophyletic

At 10:31 AM 9/19/95 -0400, Jerry D. Harris wrote:
> abstracts thingy

     I must add this highly technical term to my growing list of
palaeo-talk, which also includes "buttload," thanks to TH. Let's see . . .
"Harris, Holtz, and Olshevsky revealed in a recent _JVP_ abstracts thingy
that they were about to revamp *Ceratopian* phylogeny, based upon their
in-depth analyses of a whole buttload of new material."

-= Tuck =-