DINOPIX

Question:

    Has everyone by now gandered, gawked or grimaced at the new
coffeetable book called DINOPIX?
    The artist whose work the book displays insets in natural and even
manmade 'real-life' photographs detailed computer-aided images of
trompe-l'oiel dinosaurs and whatnot and so forth.

    I found the book clever and provoking. I myself like as much artistic
radicalization of our _image_ (in some poetic sense) of extincted
lifeforms as is constantly being provided by current hard science.

   But I'm not a scientist, either...

   Thoughts? Comments?

"Anyone? Anyone?"

darick